OUR MOTTO IS
“GIVE FOOD TO EVERYONE AND CREATE A NEW WORLD “
“உணவு அளிப்போம் புதிய உலகை உருவாக்குவோம்”
“Touching the lives of 150,000 children & 30,000 persons annually”
Looking Forward To Your Generous Support
Mathioli’s Arichuvadi, the Public Library founded by SRI AMMA is celebrating Founder’s Day on 9th October 2019 at Mathioli’s Arichuvadi at Puducherry.
The day’s program is attached and we look forward to all of you participating with family and friends.
Nandalala Seva Samithi Trust
AMRUTHA KUDAM – Book release & Spiritual Discourse by Kalaimamani Sri Suki Sivam | Nandalala – Live Webcast
Pujyasri Mathioli R Saraswathy Akka’s Birthday and Founders Day Celebration.
Pujyasri Mathioli R Saraswathy Akka’s Article in Pudhugai Thendral September Issue
Announcement - May 21, 2018
SHRADDANJALI TO OUR BELOVED HER HOLINESS PUJYASHRI MATHIOLI R SARASWATHY – Live Webcast – 22nd May 2018 – 6 pm to 9 pm IST
Live Webcast URL – http://www.livewebcast.in/nandalala
Pujyashri Mathioli Saraswathy has returned to Her divine abode
It is with profound grief, and a deep sense of loss, that we inform you that Pujyasri Mathioli R. Saraswathy , “Akka” “Amma” “ Friend” “ Guru” to many, departed this world for her divine abode, on Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 at 9:18am IST in Chennai
Download Write-up !
Nandalala Seva Samithi Trust, Chennai, a registered public charitable trust founded by Pujyasri Mathioli R.Saraswathy, is actively involved in reaching out to deserving sections of our society. It has been in service to the Society for close to 30 years in the fields of Education, Health Care and Children Welfare
The Trust has entered in to its 30th year of public service in the fields of education, healthcare
The Trust runs the Matru Seva program at Chennai – a key activity. (Commenced in 1999.)
- In Chennai every Saturday and Sunday in Dr Ranga Road, mixed rice is served. On occasions we also serve sweets.
- Target beneficiaries – slum dwellers near the venue.
Project Balakrishna (Children Welfare)
Project Balakrishna – Milk is served to children – generally twice a week – children have 200 ml of milk every week. At times nutritious food items are also given along with milk.
- In Bangalore, Kshana Kshana – Learning Centre at Bangalore that supports young minds with ‘learn while you play” concept. This centre provides non-conventional mind and skill development support to pre-school kids. This centre also provides training in music, arts, yoga etc., for children of various age groups.
- Free note books were provided annually to a chosen Government or Corporation school in Chennai – target audience – less and under privileged children – we reach out to about 250 to 300 children annually – all their note book requirements for a school year were met by the Trust (Since 2005).
The Trust recently started a public library, “MathiOliyin Arichuvadi”, in Puducherry.
Our library provides:
- Conventional reading materials with emphasis of updating knowledge real time.
- Books of topical interest in English, Tamil, Hindi and Tamil.
- Books that will attract children to the libraries.
- computer databases to make it easier to find books and use technologies like online support and also make available chat, email and mobile applications to allow library patrons to ask reference questions.
Jayalakshmi Ramachandran Scholarship Programme
Nandalala Seva Samithi Trust, Chennai, provides Scholarships for students having consistent good academic performance. The scholarship programme has been constituted by the Trust in association with Visions Global Empowerment.